The Routledge Companion to Research in the Arts
Table of Contents Editorial Preface
Foreword Helga Nowotny Hans-Peter Schwartz Part I. FOUNDATIONS
1. Torsten Kälvemark: University politics and practice-based research 2. Søren Kjørup: Pleading for plurality: artistic and other kinds of research 3. Henk Borgdorff: The production of knowledge in artistic research
4. Halina Dunin-Woyseth: Some notes on mode 1 and mode 2: adversaries or dialogue partners?
5. Michael Biggs & Daniela Büchler: Communities, values, conventions and actions 6. Graeme Sullivan: Artistic cognition and creativity
7. Linda Candy & Ernest Edmonds: The role of the artefact and frameworks for practice-based research
Part II. VOICES
8. Mark Johnson: Embodied knowing through art
9. Joan Mullin: Rhetoric: writing, reading and producing the visual 10. Morwenna Griffiths: Research and the self
11. Jen Webb & Donna Lee Brien: Addressing the ancient quarrel : creative writing as research 12. Susan Kozel: The virtual and the physical: A phenomenological approach to performance research
13. Catharina Dyrssen: Navigating in heterogeneity: architectural thinking and art based research
14. Malcolm Quinn: Insight and rigour: a Freudo-Lacanian approach
15. Stephen Scrivener: Transformational practice: on the place of material novelty in artistic change
16. Henrik Frisk & Henrik Karlsson: Time and interaction: research through non-visual arts and media
17. Siegfried Zielinski: Thinking about art after the media: research as practiced culture of experiment
Part III. CONTEXTS
18. Annette Arlander: Characteristics of visual and performing arts 19. Henk Slager: Differential iconography
20. Katy Macleod & Lin Holdridge: Writing and the PhD in fine art 22. Darren Newbury: Research training in the creative arts and design
22. Joost Smiers: No copyright and no cultural conglomerates: new opportunities for artists 23. Michael Biggs & Henrik Karlsson: Evaluating quality in artistic research
This document was created with Win2PDF available at http://www.win2pdf.com.
The unregistered version of Win2PDF is for evaluation or non-commercial use only.
This page will not be added after purchasing Win2PDF.